*Please check size and weight requirements carefully. This item is not returnable
Click here for video
The Bathmaster Sonaris is a new addition to the Bathmaster range of bath lift. The Bathmaster Sonaris is a modular, portable, powered bath lift that will fit most types and size of baths. The Sonaris can be fitted into the bath with the minimum of effort, and has been designed to provide a comfortable and supportive bathing position. Bathing positioning can be enhanced with the aid of optional bathing pads. Control pads are textured to assist visually–impaired users.
A built–in safety mechanism ensures that the Bathmaster Sonaris Bath Lift will not lower if there is insufficient charge in the battery to raise the user. Easy-to-use single button operation enables the user to descend, keeping the backrest upright and large side flaps allow for ease of transfer.
An audible bleep and warning light on the Bathmaster Sonaris Bath Lift identify when the battery requires charging. Also an automatic battery “sleep” facility comes into operation if the Sonaris remains unused for a period of 10 minutes, in order to preserve energy and optimise battery performance. The Bathmaster Sonaris Bath Lift has a maximum user weight of 140kg (22st).
The Bathmaster Sonaris Bath Lift combines superb functionality, outstanding performance and great design giving the user a delightful bathing experience. The single button operation allows the user to descend and keep the backrest upright and then to recline back to a more comfortable position, while retaining ample leg room to relax in the bath. All–plastic construction of the Bathmaster Sonaris Bath Lift is easy to clean, yet strong and durable to ensure stability and years of use. The lightweight seat and back simply click together easily for quick assembly, installation and removal. The Bathmaster Sonaris Bath Lift fits most shapes and sizes of bath tubs with suction cup feet that may be angled in any direction to suit the curvature of the bath and to ensure stability and safety.
WEIGHT: Seat 15.8lbs Backrest 10.3lbs MAX USER WEIGHT: 22 st
KEY BENEFITS OF THE BATHMASTER SONARIS BATH LIFT INCLUDE:
- Superior battery provides an amazing 18 lifts per charge (based on 220-lb. load). The Bathmaster Sonaris Bath Lift only requires three hours to fully charge.
- Recline does not occur automatically like other lifts, but is entirely controlled by the user after the Bathmaster Sonaris Bath Lift has completed its descent.
- The user can select any angle of recline up to 40to achieve the most comfortable and suitable position for themselves.
- Speed is decreased during the reclining of the backrest so the user feels more comfortable.
- Holding points on each component of the Bathmaster Sonaris Bath Lift simplify carrying and transportation.
- Large side flaps allow easy transfers.
- Simple operation; just lightly press the large control pads, which are textured to assist the visually impaired.
- An audible beep and warning light identify when the battery requires charging and when to stop using the Bathmaster Sonaris Bath Lift .
- A built-in safety mechanism ensures the Bathmaster Sonaris Bath Lift will not lower if there is insufficient charge in the battery to raise the user.
- An automatic sleep facility occurs after 10 minutes of non-use in order to optimize battery performance. Reactivate simply by pressing a control pad on the Bathmaster Sonaris Bath Lift .
- Three–year guarantee
(excluding hand controller and covers that are guaranteed for 1 year).
5 year warranty! Installs in less than a minute! Works in tubs up to 10-18″ deep
- Seat Size: 20″ X 27″ (inc side flaps), 20″ X 15″ (exc side flaps)
- Backrest Size: 24″ X 15″
- Base Size: 14″W X 24″L
- Height Range: 2.5″ X 18″
- Seat Weight: 15.8lbs
- Backrest Weight: 10.3lbs
- Maximum User Weight: 308lbs
- Backrest Reclining Speed: 3.93° per second
- Maximum Angle of Recline: 40°
*Please check size and weight requirements carefully.
This item is not returnable